The advancing student can find no better violin outfit than the Cervini HV-300! The hand-carved and graduated spruce top and maple back guarantee a warm, full-bodied tone with ample carrying power. Genuine inlaid purfling and a translucent finish of a warm amber shade give this violin strong visual appeal. The fingerboard is solid Ebony, as well as the chinrest and fittings. The tailpiece is a lightweight composite with 4 built-in tuners. The Maple neck is oil-finished for a smooth feel and playing comfort. The outfit includes an Anton Breton AB-112 bow with Brazilwood stick and Ebony frog, fitted with genuine, unbleached horsehair. The deluxe, semi-shaped case has a black exterior and a blue, plush-lined interior.
- Select solid spruce, solid maple and better workmanship
- Proper string spacing and string height to allow for precise finger positions and intonation
- Lightweight composite tailpieceand Swiss style ebony pegs for easy tuning
- Oiled neck, low profile Stradivarius style ebony chinrest
- Warm amber finish, Brazilwood bow with ebony frog and deluxe shaped foam case