This fine Cremona violin is crafted from the finest selected tonewoods. A clear, transparent varnish highlights the straight-grained solid spruce and solid maple. The varnish is slightly shaded to suggest the appearance of a fine, old instrument. The edgework and purfling are clean and artistic, and the scroll is beautifully cut. The fingerboard and trimmings are genuine ebony and the violin is given a professional set-up before is leaves our west coast facility. The tone is smooth and pleasing with great carrying power. Though priced for the advanced student, this fine violin would please any professional player. The SV-400 is supplied with a lightweight rigid foam oblong case and a well-balanced J. LaSalle LB-17 Premium Brazilwood Deluxe Student Violin Bow. Comes in sizes 4/4 to 1/4.
- Best tone quality for the advanced student
- Solid maple with a rich, hand applied golden red-brown varnish finish
- Set-up to educational standards at our Cremona workshop in the US with French-made Aubert bridge and US-made Prelude strings
- Comfortably shaped Stradivarius chinrest, J. LaSalle LB-17 Premium Brazilwood Deluxe Student Violin Bow and oblong case
- Quality ebony fittings and ebony fingerboard with lightweight composite tailpiece for easy tuning, all hand carved all solid spruce and maple body