Now anyone can afford a fully hand-carved professional sounding viola that looks just as good as it plays! The SVA-150 marks the beginning of the Premier Student Series with features designed to meet the needs of more advanced students looking for instruments with all the tonal qualities and looks of a more expensive instrument, but a price-point that leaves a little more in the wallet for textbooks too! Each outfits is well thought out, and combines a quality ebony fingerboard, boxwood fittings with select tone woods to create an instrument that really can perform at any level. Completing each outfit, a high-quality J.LaSalle Brazilwood bow, a popular TL-33 case and premium quality Prelude strings by D'Addario are included and are just a few of the selling points of this outstanding Cremona viola value!
- Select tonewoods and quality workmanship for the finest possible tone
- US-made Prelude strings, the educator's preferred strings for students
- Proper peg fitting and easy to use Swiss-style boxwood pegs, set-up to Cremona standards done at our workshop in the US
- Correct string height, string spacing and neck relief for accurate finger positions and intonation
- Boxwood fittings, ebony fingerboard and lightweight composite tailpiece for easy tuning, all hand carved all solid spruce and maple body