The improved SV-200 Cremona Premier Student Violin outfit is designed to meet the specific needs of beginning and advancing students. Featuring solid carved maple and spruce, and topped off with other NAfME recommended specifications that also include high-grade ebony fittings and 4-fine tuners. For this year, each instrument has been upgraded to include a beautiful new, antiqued finish which lets the grain show clearly through, and a set of premium quality Prelude strings by D'Addario. Every aspect of this outfit has been skillfully crafted to be just as pleasing to the eye as it is to the ear. To complete these outfits, each violin outfit 4/4 - 1/4 has been upgraded to include the popular CP-3910 oblong ABS violin case, and an exceptional LB-17 J. La Salle octagonal premium brazilwood bow with ebony frog and genuine unbleached horsehair, and a VP-61 composite tailpiece with built-in finetuners!
- Flamed maple in antiqued finish for a look of traditional elegance
- US-made Prelude strings, the educator's preferred strings for students
- Set-up to Cremona standards at our workshop in the US
- Proper peg fitting and easy to use Swiss-style ebony pegs
- Ebony fittings, ebony fingerboard and lightweight composite tailpiece for easy tuning, all hand carved all solid spruce and maple body