Frederich Wyss violins, violas, and cellos are the pinnacle of modern European luthiery tradition. The finest available European tonewoods are meticulously crafted by makers working in the tradition established in Germany centuries ago. Tonally adjusted and hand-varnished by master luthiers in the Eastman Strings workshop, these instruments are nothing less than true professional models, worthy of the conservatory, or the concert stage. Their rich, mature sonority penetrates to the furthest reaches of the concert hall.
- Crafted to the highest tonal and workmanship standards in Germany
- Highly flamed European maple and select aged European spruce
- Hand-applied lustrous amber oil varnish at the Eastman Strings workshop
- Ebony fingerboard with rosewood fittings
- Guarneri pattern
- Violin available in 4/4 and 7/8 sizes
- Comes with complete set up
Pirastro Evah Pirazzi Strings
Eastman Cordura Oblong CA1904 Violin Case
Pernambuco Silver Mounted BL90 Violin Bow
- Money back guarantee!