Glasser 2005BCFK Designed with the help of a composite process engineer, these superlative models represent the latest in bow technology! Unlike standard composite bows, which are hollow, these bows have a solid core to give them a supplementary even feel and balance. The carbon fibers used to make this bow are woven into a continuous pattern creating a seamless bow that carries its fiber patterns down its entire length just as the grain of a wood bow is carried down its entire length. A natural finish is used rather than paint, to showcase the aesthetic beauty of this bow's interwoven design.
- Deluxe ebony Paulus frogs made in Germany.
- Octagon stick for extra power
- The Frogs are nickel, silver and gold mounted
- highest quality goldfish abalone pearl slide and large eye.
- New finish, finely shaped head,
- German silver tip,
- German ebony frog,
- strength and the balance.
- Ideal choice for expert players!