Old-world craftsmanship and materials come together in our Ivan Dunov instruments. Crafted in a traditional workshop method from superb tonewoods, hand varnished in the Eastman Strings workshop. These instruments provide excellent sound and playability. Ivan Dunov Superior model 402 instruments are similar to the Ivan Dunov model 401 line, but with the addition of more highly select tonewoods and special detailed craftsmanship.
- Crafted from highly select Carpathian tonewoods
- Solid spruce top and maple back, ribs, neck, and scroll
- Ebony fingerboard, pegs and chinrest
- Varnished by hand in with an antique-style multi-layer spirit varnish
- Violin available in size 4/4