Old-world craftsmanship and materials come together in Ivan Dunov instruments. Crafted in a traditional workshop method from superb tone woods and hand varnished. These instruments provide excellent sound and playability. Ivan Dunov Superior model 402 instruments are similar to the Ivan Dunov model 401 line, but with the addition of more highly select tonewoods and special detailed craftsmanship.
- Crafted from highly select Carpathian tonewoods
- Highly detailed craftsmanship
- Solid spruce top and maple back, ribs, neck, and scroll
- Ebony pegs, fingerboard, and chinrest
- Varnished by hand in the Eastman Strings workshop with an antique-style spirit varnish
- Viola available in sizes 16 1/2" - 15"
- Comes with fine quality oblong suspension viola case
- Includes Carbon weave viola bow OR fine wood bow.