Jonathon Li Violins deserve the fine reputation they have gained worldwide. With exceptional tone and beautiful antiqued finish, this instrument is meticulously calibrated for optimum sound production.
This exquisite violin, crafted by luthier Jonathan Li, is featured in the March 2012 issue of Strings magazine:
"The Paganini(VL503) sound had a rich, singing quality. The tone had balanced range with praiseworthy, sparkling highs and tight, full lows that give it the kind of silky polish that you hope to find in a step-up instrument"-Greg Olwell
Strings Magazine, March 2012 issue.
- Antiqued oil varnish
- Beautifully selected tiger maple backs with matching ribs.
- Book matched medium grained Adirondack spruce top ( the same spruce that is usually reserved for high end Martin guitars).
- Professionally set-up with Dominant strings and Despiau Superieur bridge.
- Boxwood fittings with a light colored wood trim
- Available in Guarneri del Gesu (Heifetz & Paganini), and Stradivari, violas in Stradivari, and celli in Stradivari, Guarneri, Gagliano, and Montagnana patterns.