Rudolph Doetsch are a fine German Viola. From their beginnings in a small violin-making town in Germany, Rudoulf Doetsch instruments are in the hands of experts. That's why they have become known as "America's favorite German instruments."
- Crafted in Germany from select European tonewoods
- Fingerboard made of high quality African ebony
- Tonal adjustments made and antique-style varnish hand-applied
- Professional appearance and sound
- Viola available in sizes 16 1/2" - 14" in Stradivari pattern